Monday, December 26, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Facial Masque Review

I was a lucky girl this month! I received another great product to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program from Montagne Jeunesse recently. I love taking a few minutes for myself and that includes my facial care routine. Masks are a great way for me to rejuvenate my skin, especially in the colder months! I tried the Passion Peel Off Masque and it smelled heavenly. It really made my skin look and feel soft when I rinsed it off too. I love that they are never tested on animals too. I can't wait to pick a few up at my local ULTA that just opened down the way from my house. I will be stashing a few Montagne Jeunesse masques in my travel beauty bag as well. I need a pick me up when I am traveling for business which seems to happen a lot lately.

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, being pampered, or indulging in some me-time, be it alone or with friends, you will absolutely enjoy one of these ‘Life Little Pleasures’… With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. So treat yourself today to a masque that will hydrate, nourish and leave your skin cleansed, smooth and glowing. Available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US, these masques are available in a variety of succulent flavours, including: Cucumber Peel Off Passion Peel Off Dead Sea Mud Fruit Smoothie Strawberry Souffle Chocolate Mud

1 comment:

Diane said...

I love facials but can't always get to a spa for a professional one. These sound at home facials sound interesting.