Thursday, May 17, 2012

Beautiful Brahmin Bag for Summer!

I was so thrilled to be chosen as a member of the Vogue Influencer Network.  It has been a wonderful experience working so closely with Vogue and getting the inside skinny on all the new styles and trends for each season.  I was especially excited recently when I received a notice that I was chosen, as a member of the Vogue Influencer Network, to receive a Brahmin purse.

I just received my Brahmin Arno Glossy Tote today and it is gorgeous.  Ever since I first set foot in Florence, Italy years ago, I fell in love with black as a staple of my wardrobe.  The longer I lived there and the better my fashion sense got.  I learned how perfect black is--day or day, casual or dressy.

So you can imagine my excitement when I opened the box and took the purse out of the protective bag and saw that it was a gorgeous black color.  I love it. The Brahmin Arno Glossy Tote is part of the Brahmin Spring/Summer Collection.  It has a zip top and sturdy shoulder straps. I love the outside profile pocket too.  The brass hardware is a perfect complement to the glossy black. The bottom has feet so the bag stays protected as well.

Take a peek at some of the other beautiful bags in the Brahmin Spring/Summer collection--I am sure you will find a gorgeous one just for you!

No comments: