Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Review: Lindt Excellence Chocolate Bars Caramel with a Touch of Sea Salt and Coconut

I was very excited to receive two new Lindt Excellence bars at my door this past week.  What could be more exciting than Lindt chocolate??  Nothing, of course!  Both bars were dark chocolate and were two flavors that sounded delicious to me:  Coconut and Caramel With a Touch of Sea Salt. Don't they just sound delectable?  

Well, they were both super yummy.  The Coconut Excellence Bar was fantastic…like a grown up version of a Mounds bar. Definitely more sophisticated and rich though!  The Coconut Excellence Bar consisted of smooth dark chocolate flecked with bits of moist coconut.  It was a family favorite. 

I think my personal fave was the Caramel With a Touch of Sea Salt. I just LOVE chocolate, caramel and sea salt together. There’s something about that combination that just really tastes incredible to me…a deep dark chocolate with a sweet and chewy caramel and the flavor from the sea salt are perfect together.

*I received these Lindt Excellence Bars as part of my membership in the Lindt Excellence Influencers group.  My opinions are always my own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are even better when shared at one of our NEW home chocolate tasting parties called Lindt Chocolate RSVP! And you can try all the other NEW flavors like Ice Coffee, Strawberry Fraise, & coming soon Irish creme. visit my web site for further information http://www.mylindtchocolatersvp.com/suziny/ suzichaplin@nycap.rr.com 518-499-0262