Sunday, December 16, 2012

Savvy Sampler Oscillococcinum Flu Remedy Review and COUPON!



I was pleased to see a box of Oscillococcinum included in the box of goodies from Naturally Savvy.  It is always good to have an extra box on hand.  I have been using Boiron Oscillococcinum since I was in college and living in Italy. It really helped me through one bad fall episode of flu when I lived abroad. It was my first introduction to homeopathy and it really was a positive one! 

I have used Oscillo so many times for myself and for my family to help us get through the flu. It really seems to help reduce the severity and get us back on our feet sooner!  I keep a little "Flu Emergency Kit" in my home including tissues, Tylenol, Advil (kids and adults), a thermometer and Oscillo so we are prepared for any event.  Let me know if you have any other ideas to add to my emergency kit.  We have been lucky so far this year but so many people have been hit you can be sure I have Oscillococcinum ready in my medicine cabinet just in case.  I have my fingers crossed but as a mom, you always need to be prepared. 

Oscillococcinum is a trusted remedy for helping to reduce the severity and duration of flu like symptoms including body aches, headache, fever, chills and fatigue.  It is non-drowsy, no side-effects, no drug interactions and it works naturally with your own body.  There are formulations for adults and children alike.  Boiron has been a world leader in homeopathic medicines for years now so you can trust them too.

Oscillococcinum is indicated for adults and children 2 years of age and older. Always consult with your doctor as well.  There is even an offer right now for a $1.00 off coupon on your next purchase so hurry on over and stock up on your Oscillo.

No comments: