Friday, May 31, 2013

Crowdtap Kia Optima Basketball Party

Disclaimer:  I received a giftcard and a mini basketball and hoop set complimentary through CrowdTap in order to review and share my opinions.  As always, my opinions are my own.
www.glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.com
How exciting to hear a few weeks ago that Crowdtap and Kia Motors wanted to include me, Glamamama on their team to spread the word about the 2013 Kia Optima!! I thought it would be fun to lace up and hit the court with some friends. I had my Kia Optima themed Basketball Party recently and I didn't forget all the yummy snacks and some grilled goodies either.  I told everyone it would be an exclusive opportunity from Crowdtap and Kia for all of us to unwind, watch our favorite basketball team on TV and have a bunch of fun together.  A few requirements though:  everyone had to wear their fave team jerseys, a silly mascot costume or a Kia-themed outfit. 
www.glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.com

Do you know about the 2013 Kia Optima?  What a great mid-size sedan.  It has a super luxe look and a refined interior.  The 2013 Optima even comes with a choice of three trims, LX, EX and SX...something for every budget. The Kia Optima has tons of convenience and luxury features like an AM/FM/CD/MP3/SAT audio system with SiriusXM Traffic™ Satellite Radio capabilities and three months complimentary service.   It also has auxiliary and USB audio input jacks, standard Bluetooth® wireless technology with steering wheel-mounted voice activation controls, and Kia's  UVO powered by Microsoft® voice-activated info-tainment system.  Cute right?  You can choose from  3 powerful and fuel-efficient engines, a 2.4-liter GDI four-cylinder , a 2.0-liter GDI turbo  or 2.4-liter Optima Hybrid that achieves up to 40 miles per gallon on the highway.  This super stylish and performance-oriented midsize sedan begins at MSRP $21,200  for 2013.  A really great car that I wanted to share with my friends while we had some fun.

www.glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.comwww.glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.com

I got my hubby to fire up the grill and we had a fun BBQ with Optima Burgers, Optima Dogs and some great salads. I opened up some wines and cooled some beers. I made some brownie sundaes for desset...very easy.  Meanwhile we had some time to watch the game and play around with the Kia basketball and hoop set.  I set up a little O-P-T-I-M-A tourney for my guests.  The 6 of us faced off until only Liana was left.  She was pretty surprised but excited when she found out she won a $20 gift card! 

No comments: