Sunday, July 21, 2013

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick and 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil Review

Disclaimer:  I received sample of Urban Decay lip products complimentary through Vogue Influencer Network in order to facilitate this review.  As always, my opinions are my own.
#UDleaveyourmark #UDcreamybadassluxury

I know you love to look gorgeous 7 days a week, just like me. The big problem:  I don't always have time for the full beauty routine.  You always want to leave your mark, though so pick at least one thing to highlight....maybe your eyes or your lips.  That always works for me even when I am really squeezed for time.  Urban Decay has a gorgeous new option for your lips that really stays on a L-O-N-G time and moisturizes too.  

Urban Decay wants you to leave your mark so keep reading and check out UD’s ultimate pair for ultra long wear: Revolution Lipstick and 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil.  A perfect combo in TONS of beautiful colors perfect for summer and fall too!

24/7 primes AND defines, grabbing on to your lip color to help it last. See all the shades of NEW Revolution Lipstick and 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencils.  They even have a 24/7 Glide-On clear lip pencil or you can use one of the pretty colors...or even combine the two under your Revolution lipstick to really make your lip color last. Right now you can grab the free shipping deal code below too!

Hurry, grab the special deal and leave your mark!

No comments: