Monday, October 28, 2013

Olay Regenerist: How I re-energize my beautiful skin everyday! @wmagoriginals @OlayUS #olay #myolaymorning

Disclaimer:  I received a sample of Olay Regenerist complimentary through W Originals. I received no additional compensation.  As always, my opinions are my own.
@wmagoriginals @OlayUS #olay #myolaymorning
What to do when you know you start waking up in the mornings and your skin looks dull?  You know what I mean. That 40-something kind of dull. My skin used to look so fresh in the morning when I was younger.  I hardly had to do anything and I looked ready to go.  A touch of makeup and lip gloss. Yikes, what happened? 

I really started to ramp it up a few years ago looking for some better options to help renew my skin so I didn't wake up with that sorry look. Time for the Olay! I don't love to spend a ton of $$ but I want to look great.  My mom had been using Olay products for years and that was one of the brands I turned to. They have some wonderful cleansers, scrubs, moisturizers and eye creams and they have really stepped up the lines in the recent years.  They also don't sit on their laurels...I see Olay keeps updating formulas and packaging.  That includes the Regenerist line of creams, serums and cleansers.  I always liked them and found that they performed well for a bargain price...at least compared to what you will pay at the department stores.  Olay offers an excellent value with many of the key ingredients that really make a difference in your skin.

I recently was the lucky recipient of  a sample of Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging micro-sculpting cream.  One of the first things I noticed was the elegant packaging.  The second thing that caught my eye was "VISIBLE WRINKLE RESULTS START DAY 1!"  Now what could be better than that. I loved the idea of waking up and looking fresher right away.  That is an amazing reward for any tired mama.  I opened the container up and I loved the light scent that wafted up to my nose. Very nice....a little elegant too. The cream felt rich and luxurious when I tried it out on my face. I liked that a  lot....definitely a good start.

I have been using the Olay Regenerist for almost two weeks now and I definitely did see a difference the first day. No tired look in the morning. In fact, after a few days one of my colleagues asked me what makeup I have been using because she needed something to help her skin a little. She was so sweet, she said that my skin was glowing and she needed to get that look!  Boy, I was up in the clouds all day after that comment.

I would recommend the Olay Regenerist line if you are looking for a lift but don't want to spend a bundle. They actually have a whole Regenerist line of products including cleansers, serums, moisturizers and eye treatments. The daytime moisturizers include SPF which I like since I am in the car so much...I need to protect my skin and avoid the sun.

No comments: