Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Solid Cordz Extension Cords: Use ALL your outlets and remove the clutter!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. As always, my opinion is my own.

If you are anything like me with a few computers, printers, copiers and other technology items in your home office, tv's, DVR's and who else knows in your bedroom, home theatre or home office you have this issue: A power strip with 4, 6 or 8 or more slots but only has three monstrous oversized plugs or adapters in it.  It just can't fit any more--they are space hogs those big old plugs and adapters.  Then you have another power strip because you needed to plug in all the rest of those devices.  Arrrggggh. Go look at your office or home theatre area and come back to read more. It looks so messy and disorganized, right?!!!

I recently heard about a good solution to this annoying problem that I was very hopped up to try out.  Solid Cordz® Extension Cords are a way to make it all better instantly! After trying them, I have to say I totally agree. You can use all the slots on that power strip and clean up the mess under your desk or behind your home theatre setup! Check out my  pictures.  Holy cow, what a difference too.

I cleaned up my home office...I used to have not one, not two but FOUR power strips somehow jammed under all my equipment. What a mess and a tangle of cords!  In a few minutes I reduced it all down to half that. I only need two power strips now for all my equipment.  Sweet. Solid Cordz® Extension Cords has just freed up two of those power strips for emergency use and it all looks so much tidier. I love it!  I tried to take pics of my home office but the power strips are way behind and under the built in's so they were too dark to see.  Notice the two power strips in the second picture below?  The two below are now free as a bird since I don't need them. I will tuck them away for an emergency. It looks much neater in my home office...I keep peeking because I love it.

I love that Solid Cordz® Extension Cords come in a convenient & money saving 5-pack so you can organize multiple areas of your home. They come in a 12-inch length to provide a clean, organized look for any area that needs it.  They are equipped with a 16AWG wire gauge and are Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.  Also they are CSA approved for top quality. The ends are constructed of heavy-duty molded parts.

Think about all the benefits for you:
  • Liberates the power strip
  • A staple for any Technophile
  • Perfect for the office and home
  • Get the full use of your power strips and outlets
Now you can just quickly plug those big bulky power adapters into the fast solution:  Solid Cordz® Extension Cords cables and use ALL of those outlets. You can replace multiple power strips with one unit by utilizing all of the slots.

Now remember though, these are for Usage Indoor Use Only!  I love that you can buy them conveniently right on Amazon too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: