Saturday, June 14, 2014

EZ Grip Bike Light Makes Me Feel Safer: a Review #lumenxusa

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I love riding my bike but you really have to be careful whether you live in the city or out in the 'burbs here like I do. People drive like maniacs and you just gotta be ready for anything. When I ride my bike early in the morning or in the evening I always wear reflective gear but I needed a good little bike light too.  It doesn't have to be complicated though...I recently found the EZ Grip On the Go bike light.  It comes in a pack of two also. It gives me an extra measure of safety to see and be seen. 

This EZ Grip bike light was easy to install...it literally took seconds. No tools needed. They clip right on wherever you like. One light is shines a  strong white light and the other shines a strong red light to make it easy to see where I am going and easy for drivers to see me. It is great because you can choose from different settings. You can choose from Constant, Strobe, Disco strobe or Epileptic Fit Strobe for each light. It makes me feel more confident knowing cars can't miss me. Sometimes I have gone out when it was light and just didn't expect to be out so late. I feel more confident and safe now with my little bike lights. The EZ Grip has these LED lights that have a very high light output and life span. They are even guaranteed for life.


LumenX EZ Grip Bike Light consists of a front bike light and a rear tail light which can fit and can easily attach to any bike – mountain bike, street bike or children’s bike. You could even clip them to a dog leash if you take your dog out at night! They are small but strong. It has a high quality silicone material and a water resistant property which makes it great for safety and emergencies.

LumenX offers the new high quality dual energy efficient LED bike light which are super bright, with 90 lumens and provide up to 150M safe use. For added safety, it has 1 red LED for the rear light and 1 white LED front light. It can be used in Four modes: Constant, Strobe, Disco strobe, Epileptic Fit Strobe.  The Ez Grip Bike Light has an energy saving feature which can last up to 130 hours of flashing and 25 hours of constant light. It also has an easy integrated clip feature which allows quick mounting and fits around any handlebar, seat post and frame tube.  These are great little bike lights that have a reasonable price tag too.  LumenX guarantees them to have the best LEDs which offers the best performance bike light at a minimal cost. They are dedicated to maintain our high quality standards in compliance with ANAI (American National Standards Institute), an industry standard for flashlight categories.

You can buy the Lumenx front mountable bike light on Amazon and have it on your doorstep in a flash. It would be a great Father's Day gift for a mom or dad (or even Gramma!) who loves to bike and enjoy the beautiful weather this spring and summer. You would know it would be appreciated and enjoyed for many years to come too. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: