Sunday, June 8, 2014

Razor Red Knife Sharpener Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
It can be hard to decide on the best knife sharpener when you are looking at all of the options. How do you choose?  You need to think about price, durability and how easy it is to use to start with. Then don't forget storage.  Small and compact is always better for me...I am running out of space. Those are key elements and I know because I have purchased a few kitchen tools here and there (LOL) over the years. My husband and I both cook and we are very particular about our tools such as knives. We only buy very high quality knives. It really makes a difference in how easy it is to prep a meal. You do need to keep those knives sharp and to do that you need a decent sharpener. The prices vary a lot though so you have to consider a variety of factors like I just mentioned. Price does not always equal quality. You can get a really good knife sharpener like the Razor Red for a reasonable price.
I recently received the Razor Red to try out in my own home and I wanted to share my experience.  First off I was so surprised how small it is. It can fit right in the palm of your hand. Perfect for holding and storage. Right out of the box it was simple to use. There were no complicated instructions and my tween daughter was excited that this was another tool that she could use with a little supervision.  We believe it is important for kids to learn how to cook and taking care of their cooking tools (with adult supervision!!) is part of the learning process.  The Razor Red sharpened several of our knives very quickly and I liked that I could secure it during operation with the suction cup.  The price is right and it does the job that a much pricier sharpener does with a huge cost savings!

Features of the Razor Red kitchen knife sharpener
  • Works in seconds and so Easy even a Child can use it Safely
  • Sharpens any knife with Diamond Precision Quickly and Easily
  • Strong Suction Cup Mount for Safe Bench Use - Great for Seniors
  • Changes Blunt Old Knives into Just Like New - No Need to Buy New Knives
  • Use on Kitchen Cutlery, Gardening Shears and even Lawnmower Blades!
You can buy it right on Amazon too and by going to the Razor Red website and taking a peek at their video you can take advantage of a nice little coupon to save a few dollars as well.  Let me know your thoughts and share any good recipes like this yummy fast quesadilla one I recently made!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: