Thursday, July 17, 2014

Discover Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair®! A unique skin care option that works quickly #RapidResults #gotitfree

Disclosure: I received this information through the Vogue Influencer Network. I was provided with samples for sharing this information.

Perhaps you have seen the ads with Julie Bowen recently for the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair products.  She always looks so fresh and her skin looks like it has a little bit of a glow. I always have to linger for a minute and read a little more about the products.  The idea behind the line is simple but impactful to me. The products target those areas that are especially bothersome to me like those crow's feet and forehead wrinkles.  Not to mention adding a bit of a glow and evening up the skin texture and tone. The tag line that catches my eye every single time too:  Results visible IN A WEEK. Very tempting to give it a try.  I recently had the opportunity to check out the whole line of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair® products and I have the results to share with you ladies.

I was excited to try the whole line out because clearly that is where you would definitely see the fastest results. I was really hoping to see improvement in my skin tone as well as those forehead wrinkles and crow's feet.  It can happen to the best of us. I know I am diligent about good skin care and using a daily moisturizer every day. Sunscreens with high SPF too. I do it all. But fine lines and wrinkles can get the best of us kind of discouraged.  I recently had the opportunity to try Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® line of skin care products.  This line consists of four products: Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Serum, Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Eye Cream, and Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Moisturizer for both day and night. All four products contain Accelerated Retinol SA, the fastest retinol formula available.  Fast is good when it comes to wrinkle repair at least it is for me.  The faster I can see wrinkles and crinkles fade away, the happier I am each and every day.  Even better, the Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Moisturizer for day contains SPF 30 to protect the results I am seeing with the products.

These reasonably priced products combine a unique combination of Accelerated Retinol SA, Glucose Complex, and Hyaluronic Acid together. Think about it. You have read about all of these products in the trendiest beauty and fashion magazines like Vogue.  You know these agents are all powerhouses against wrinkles on their own, just imagine them combined.  You get some amazing synergy, in other words they combine to work together even better than on their own.  Neutrogena has shared that these four exclusive products will fade the look of stubborn deep wrinkles (including crow’s feet, forehead, and cheek wrinkles), brighten skin’s tone, and smooth fine lines and texture. I am noticing a difference after almost a week and I was pretty impressed. I don't usually see such a quick improvement.  My forehead looks smoother and the lines around my eyes are much softer and less noticable. Happy day!!

Now you can pick up these four super-charged formulas and see for yourself without breaking the bank.  I loved that Neutrogena gives you the benefits of top notch skin care without that painful price tag. You can have access to an amazing line of products that work for anyone and that work fast for visible results in just one week.  Sweet.  I think these great creams and moisturizers are a great solution from a trusted brand. The nice part is you can find them almost everywhere from Rite Aid to Target or even on Amazon.
 
With Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair®, wrinkles don't stand a chance.  I love that because wrinkles are for grammas not for fit and healthy 40 or 50 somethings, right? Let me know how it works for you!

8/10/2014 Update:  My face is looking even smoother after a few more weeks. I like to look in the mirror when I wake up now.  I look like I got a great night's sleep even when I didn't--which is most nights really.  I am pretty happy to feel like this Neutrogena line is worth picking up and using on a regular basis. I saw my mom this weekend and she immediately said, "You look good, what did you do?"  Now that is a nice result!

No comments: