Sunday, July 20, 2014

KIND Nuts and Spices NEW flavors are a perfect afternoon pick me up with a hot or iced coffee #kindawesome


If you haven't tried KIND bars yet you better run over to the store right now or get over to the KIND website if you want to save time.  You are missing an amazing snack that is chick full of good stuff to keep your energy up up up! I remember the first time I tried one...the hotel out them out during one of the breaks at our business meeting. People went nuts!  It was so funny because everyone was checking out the clean ingredient list and oohing and ahhing over the flavors. The upper management was not so thrilled because people were paying more attention to their KIND bars than the presentation. They are that yummy. I have a meeting coming up and I am hoping that KIND bars are going to be available for the coffee breaks again.  It would really make my meeting a lot more fun..and tolerable...ooops, I didn't say that last part.

Now  KIND has added a few yummy new options to keep it all interesting. Caramel Almond + Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond is the newest option to the KIND Nuts and Spices line of bars. Now the line  includes eight delicious and a tiny bit indulgent flavors. Believe it or not, each bar only has 5g of sugar (or less) and nothing artificial at all. That is a really low sugar option...much better than so many other options out there in the snack-o-sphere. A great snack to stash in your purse or even to take on the plane.  See, I have that upcoming meeting on my mind....gotta fly down south in a week or so. A KIND bar IS going in my purse.

KIND's newest flavors demonstrate that you can naturally keep sugar to a minimum while still allowing for a sweet and indulgent flavor. Each KIND bar is also crafted from a healthy foundation of whole almonds. We all know that studies have demonstrated the heart healthy benefits and even life-extending properties of almonds.


A little about each bar and my experiences so you can know all about them even before your first bite.  Caramel Almond + Sea Salt is made with a seemingly indulgent blend of savory sea-salt combined with sweet caramel. This heavenly combination is then drizzled over fresh, crunchy almonds.
KIND Caramel Almond + Sea Salt is a yummy low-sugar healthy snack that only tastes like you are stepping over the line into indulgence. It really is the best of both worlds.  I don't like to deprive myself but on the other hand, I work out 5-6 days a week and I don't want to undo my hard work.  KIND bars like this variety let me enjoy without guilt.

The other variety that I was able to sample was the KIND Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond barThis yummy bar is crafted by blending dark roast coffee and whole almonds along with honey. This amazing concoction is then drizzled in dark chocolate to form a bar that, again, with just 5g of sugar, only tastes like you are indulging yourself.

Both KIND Nuts and Spices bars contain a great blend of 7g fiber, 6g protein and 5g sugar.  An excellent blend to make you feel like you are treating yourself while providing energy and fuel to keep you going all day or all evening long. It is the perfect snack to carry you through a meeting, school or an endless plane ride. You can check and conveniently purchase these two new flavors out on the KIND website store. While you are there you can get more information on all their yummy bars and snacks. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: