Monday, July 28, 2014

PhantomFit Resistance Loop Bands let you exercise anywhere:a Review #phantomfit


Some of my friends ask me how I do it? What do you mean by "do it?" I mean keep fit after 40.  It is a lifestyle for me. Does my weight stay exactly the same week to week? Of course not. Don't be totally ridiculous. But I am careful. I enjoy life and I love to eat but I know it is not an endless pit. Well, it could be if I just ate everything I wanted. I have to really think about it more and more as I get older. I will treat myself but then go back to the diet and fitness plan.  I don't mean "diet" in the crazy sense either, just a healthy eating plan that includes lots of fresh veggies, lean meats and fish and fruit. A few treats here and there too of course.
 Included in the whole master plan is fitness. It doesn't work if you don't eat right so pair it all together in whatever way it works for you. I try to keep it fresh with new equipment and even a new pair or capris or top here and there to keep me motivated. I recently had the opportunity to try out PhantomFit Resistance bands.  These are a fantastic fitness solution because they:
  • Are perfect for physical therapy exercises all the way to intense workouts
  • Works flawlessly for arm, ankle, and leg workouts
  • Are separated by resistance level to meet your needs
  • Are extremely durable and long-lasting
  • Are lightweight and portable so you can take them anywhere including on a plane

They are easy to learn how to use and very comfortable to use anywhere on your body to add that necessary resistance to build and sculpt muscle.   They are color coded for resistance so you can start at the right level for you from light to extra heavy. You can even combine bands!

What's Included with the PhantomFit Resistance Bands Package

  • 1 Blue "Light" Band
  • 1 Red "Medium" Band
  • 1 Green "Heavy" Band
  • 1 Black "X-Heavy" Band
  •  Nylon carrying case for portability
  • A bonus is the PhantomFit favorite workout music downloadable as a mp3 file

I am using the red Medium PhantomFit Resistance Loop bands here for lunges and let me tell you these give your legs a real workout. I am in top shape...I do bootcamp type workouts regularly, run hills and all kinds of crazy regimens and these are the real deal. They feel comfortable and don't bind either. I can think of all kinds of ways to incorporate these into everyday fitness plans.  My PhantomFit Resistance Bands are definitely coming with me on my next business trip....easy way to avoid that crowded gym and still get my workout in!  I bought my PhantomFit bands on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Mandee said...

My Mom got one of these when she had her shoulder surgery. She had it over here using it the other day and my boys had a blast with it! :)