Sunday, August 3, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream review #BodyMerry



I love my beautiful hazel eyes. They change color with the light and I always get compliments on them.  That is what I want people to notice when they look at my eyes. Lordy, I don't want them to focus on any kind of fine lines or things that might reveal my age. I keep all of that really close to the vest! If you want your eyes to express everything but your age then you might want to consider an eye cream that I recently tried called Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream.  Body Merry is a comprehensive solution for all of the offenders including dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, crow's feet, fine lines, dryness, sags or bags.

Now I don't like using harsh chemicals or products that might irritate my skin. Who needs that headache?  
Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream is perfect for the delicate eye area since they use only natural and organic ingredients. I found it to be very gentle but I woke up looking refreshed each morning.  That is a perfect blend for me.

Body Merry Eye Cream has an amazing combination of elements to help keep your eyes looking fresh like the latest in peptides like Matrixyl-3000 and Tripeptide-5.  They also craft Body Merry Eye Cream with an ocean based Retinol and botanical Hyaluronic Acid. They know that people like me need serious help so they also included several key antioxidants, organic vitamins and minerals, pure plant oils. They did not forget the botanical actives like Aloe, Witch Hazel, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Cucumber, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Green Tea, Licorice, Eyebright, Avocado Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Vitamin B5, Lavender and Chamomile as well. You have a treasure trove of ingredients to bathe your delicate eye area in moisture to keep it looking soft and fresh every single day.


Body Merry suggests that you follow their usage guidelines for best results
  • Clean and dry your skin before use.
  • A baby pea sized dollop is sufficient for both eyes, so start with that and add more if needed
  • Dab the cream with your pinky along the contours of your eyes to the cheekbones, at the outer corners and underneath the brows.
  • Use on eyelids to help to keep kids fresh looking and lifted. Dab the cream into the crevices at the corners as well.
  • Apply Body Merry with a gentle circular motion to your eye area
  • Let the cream absorb for a minute or two (or longer) before applying make up.
  • Body Merry can be used on the face and neck as well as on your hands--space saver when traveling
  • For best results, use morning and night. You can see results in as little as 5-6 weeks.
Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream works beautifully on all skin types which makes it an ideal option.  This luxurious cream leaves skin looking and feeling firm, plump and youthful. This is a great cream for quick and long-lasting results even better...those compliments!  You can find Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream on Amazon too so shopping is easy anytime day or night.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I would like to try this. I am glad that you can get it on amazon. I really prefer shopping online.