Monday, August 25, 2014

Deep Cleansing Facial Oil review #Instanatural


Their Deep Cleansing Facial Oil contains a really gentle blend of ingredients that melt away dirt, impurities and makeup fast. I love using this versus the traditional facial wash. It really makes my skin look and feel great. I like that it cleans without stripping my skin of its natural oils or disturbing the natural pH balance.

Instanatural created this Deep Cleansing Facial Oil with an energizing blend of oils. It gently cleans my pores and I feel like it does a great job to remove dead skin cells because my skin looks smooth and nourished after I use it.  I like using it with just my fingers and but sometimes I use it with a natural facial sponge. Instanatural also suggests that you can use with a washcloth. After you gently rub it in and around all you need to do is rinse it off with warm water.  I notice that it leaves a soft and silky feeling on my skin. No tightness or greasiness. A perfect in-between, my skin just feels comfortable. The company says this is a wonderful option for all skin types and especially regenerative for mature skin (like mine). This is also a great option to calm skin after shaving or sun burns. I find it is very effective to  remove makeup..it gets all the mascara and eye makeup off too.

I love the ingredient list too..a lot of good clean oils in there:  Jojoba Oil Olive Oil Lavendar Essential Oil Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil Tamanu Oil Hemp Oil Sea Buckthorn Oil Geranium Essential oil. You can find this Deep Cleansing Facial Oil on Amazon for convenient purchasing anytime.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: