Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Youphoria Yoga Towels Review #youphoriayoga


I love yoga and sports but I dread the daunting task of washing that yoga mat after each session. These machine washable yoga towels add a hygienic layer between me and my mat. I feel more confident in my practice knowing that I am reducing the risk of harmful bacteria spreading to my skin. Besides, I save time time cleaning my mat.  Who needs to go home from yoga with a staph infection? Not me.

Youphoria Yoga Microfiber Towel outperforms ordinary cotton or polyester towels. It is very absorbent and dries quickly. It is made with ultra light weight, moisture wicking microfiber. 


Your mat can get very slippery if you don't use a towel specially designed to grip to your mat. I find I am able to hold advanced poses longer with this towel under my feet. 

These towels are sized perfectly (24" x 68") to fit on top of the yoga mat. I was surprised when my hubby saw it because he asked if he could have one to bring to his Ultimate Frisbee games. I shrugged and told him, "Sure, I can order you one too." I hadn't thought about it but the company shared that they can be used for a variety of different activities such as: Basic yoga, gym workouts, Ultimate Frisbee, beach days, pool days or whatever you choose.
  
Youphoria makes a great yoga towel in lots of pretty colors.  You can choose your fave. 

 

Think about all The different uses for this Yoga Towel:

Hot Yoga: Soft, super-absorbent and machine washable. You can go through a yoga session with complete confidence knowing you can execute complex yoga poses and your towel will hold strong.

Basic Yoga: The towel is absorbent and helps you maintain grip. Great for Basic Yoga or Hot Yoga.

Workout Towel: These are highly absorbent towels made from a unique blend, 100% microfiber material that  absorbs sweat fast. You can carry this towel on your shoulder around the gym to put on the benches during an intense workout too.

Outdoor Activities: Whether it's getting together for a pick-up game of Ultimate Frisbee, or a beach day, this towel can do the job with its ultra-soft, absorbent design. 

Fortunately you can buy this yoga towel on Amazon so you can have it in a flash. Let me know what you think. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: