Saturday, September 13, 2014

IPhone holder SiliGuy Review Promotion Review #carmount




I spent a LOT of time in my car. It is just the nature of my business. I am here, there and everywhere. My phone is my best friend during the day as weird as it sounds.  It is how I keep in touch with colleagues, friends, clients and who ever needs to get a hold of me during the day. I usually just toss it in my purse but it gets buried in there when I stop and pull into a parking lot or rest area to check messages or make phone calls. I was so excited to see a super cute solution that is just perfect for a busy mama like me. The SiliGuy is a Flexible cell phone universal car mount. The best part is that you can use the SiliGuy anywhere you want. It has the flexibility to secure any kind of smartphone too.


The universal fit SiliGuy can grip your mobile device while hanging from your rear-view mirror, slid into the air vent, suspend from the steering wheel, or what ever creative option works for you. The SiliGuy would even work hanging from a doorknob in your home so you don't forget your phone when you leave the house. He is the ultimate in tech solutions for everyone on your shopping list this year.  I think he is cute as a button and a perfect option for moms like me or even teens.  Who wouldn't love a SiliGuy like this?


Think about how many ways you can use SiliGuy! Any hand-sized device can be safely and comfortably secured in your car, providing safe visibility to use GPS and easy access to speaker phone. You should always obey the traffic laws and mobile phone usage regulations within your state though so please check these out prior to using your phone in your vehicle. Best practice is to be parked in a safe location when using any mobile device.  Safety is the priority for all of us including SiliGuy.
Now SiliGuy is way more than just a car mount. SiliGuy cell phone holder can be used almost anywhere you want to use him. He secures to bike handlebars, home gym equipment and in the kitchen for e-recipes too. SiliGuy even hangs your phone while charging or he can secures power cords in the office. 

You can find SiliGuy car mount on Amazon.  This is going to be my go-to holiday gift.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: