Saturday, September 6, 2014

Clear Window Bird Feeder from Yellow Beaks Review #yellowbeaks



What do 51.3 million Americans have in common? The answer is, they've listed bird watching as their favorite hobby. I am included and so is my husband. My sister and brother in law also love bird watching. Even my tween loves watching the birds.

You can imagine how excited I was when I had the opportunity to review a beautiful, clear window bird feeder from Yellow Beaks.  This clear Window Bird Feeder lets you see all kinds of wild birds, right from the comfort of your own home, office, or even a nursing facility. I remember my Grandma used to love going out into the atrium at her nursing facility years ago...there was nothing like the Yellow Beaks clear window bird feeder back then but she loved watching the wild birds outside. It would have been wonderful for her to be able to see them right from her room too. 




This was so easy to attach to our sliding glass door windows. I had it secured in seconds. I picked up some bird seed at our local Home Depot and it was ready to go. The birds found it very quickly. I was amazed at how the birds come right to our window.  It is so cool to observe their beautiful unique markings.  They are so close you can even study their behavior and feeding habits.  We keep our bird bird right by the feeder so we can look up information on the specific birds.
 


Benefits of the Yellow Beaks Window Bird Feeder:
 
 
  • Mounts to any window surface securely --has 3 strong suction cups effective during all weather conditions
  • Seamless design that requires no assembly
  • Crystal clear design
  • Watch the birds peck away from different angles, without any obstruction
  • Keyhole design requires no removal of suction cups for cleaning
  • Squirrel-proof -Mount the feeder higher, away from trees, branches, and fences. The slanted top design prevents squirrel from easy landing on the roof.
  • Comes with perch that birds love - Perch keeps the birds staying around longer, which means more time for you to study their markings.
  • Great entertainment for your cat - Cats love to sit and stare at birds, like their own personal Nature's Channel.
 
Dimensions: 9.6 x 5.9 x 6.6 inches
Weight: 1 pound
Accessories: 3 suction cups



I found this adorable Yellow Beaks Window Bird Feeder on Amazon too. It ships quickly and is wrapped securely.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: