Saturday, October 11, 2014

Key West Health and Beauty USDA Certified Organic Raw Shea ButterReview #sheabutter



My skin is always so dry no matter what the season. I have tried so many different creams and lotions over the years. I recently heard about a simple but truly effective organic moisturizer called Shea Butter.  I had always seen it as part of  ingredient lists but never thought about using it by itself or as part of DIY beauty creations. Key West Shea Butter is 100% organic which makes me happy right from the start.  It gives me natural relief for my dry skin too. Shea butter is extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. The purest form of shea butter is in its raw or unrefined state.

If you didn't know, natural shea butter is an excellent moisturizer for the face and body and is widely used for hair treatments of all kinds.  It is also well known for its natural healing properties. It is also a great natural option that many ladies use to relieve stretch marks from pregnancy.  I really wish I had known about it back then when I was pregnant...I would have used it 10x every single day!

This raw, unrefined, organic African shea butter is available in a large 14 oz size, which is nearly a full pound of shea butter.  I love this reclosable tub too. It makes it easy to take out exactly how much I need. It melts quickly once it touches warm skin.  I have already used it for DIY hand creams and moisturizers this week. I add a bit of lavender oil and blend...just amazing...my skin is soft and beautifully scented too. 
You can pick up this wonderful organic raw shea butter and have it at your door quickly.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: