Friday, October 3, 2014

Key West Health + Beauty Retinol Cream Review #retinol


I am very careful with my skin care.  It is easier to take good care of your skin than to try to go turn back time.  So I am always seeking novel skin care options to help make me look a bit more youthful in a natural way. There have been so many innovations the past few years in creams and serums. They really can make a huge difference if you choose a quality cream or serum. I recently had the opportunity to try something new from Key West Health & Beauty.
Key West Health & Beauty was founded by 2 multi-location day spa owners with over 15 years of experience performing thousands of skin care treatments. They crafted a Retinol Cream with an innovative formula. It has 97% natural and 71% organic ingredients which is fairly different from your drugstore shelf. Most retinol creams contain heavy amounts of synthetic ingredients and fillers. That is not something that I want on my skin so I was impressed right from the start. 

The Retinol Cream from Key West Health & Beauty is 2.5% retinol. This means it contains 2 1/2 X the amount of retinol as the standard 1% strength found in most commercial retinol creams. This is the strongest strength of retinol available without a prescription too.

Consider this too, Key West Health & Beauty Retinol Cream 1.7 oz size is nearly twice the size as the standard 1 oz container offered with most retinol products. That is going to last me a while. 
I have had an opportunity to use this Retinol Cream during the week and I am continuing to use it. It goes on smoothly and you only need a small bit.  I avoid my eye area but otherwise have been using it all over my face and neck.  My skin feels good and looks great. I think I am going to need to wait a month or two to see significant results but I like it so far. Hopefully, over the next few weeks I will see my brown spots get lighter and my fine lines soften a bit.  My skin is clear and my makeup goes on smoothly so that is a great start.  

You can buy this high quality Retinol cream quickly and have it at your door in a flash.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: