Thursday, December 4, 2014

BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil Moisturizer #beautyoils



It can be such a challenge to keep your face and skin moisturized during the chilly winter months. Add to it the over 40-factor.  Ewww, I don't even like saying it. My skin gets so much dryer than it used to even a few years ago. I don't have time for complicated regimens either. I have had good success with switching over to a high quality beauty oil that can really pump up the moisture factor plus add some essential fatty acids and powerful antioxidants to protect my skin.

BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil is filled with natural essential fatty acids and powerful antioxidants. I love eating pomegranates and I know they are filled with anti-oxidants...that is no secret...so why not use the oil on my skin? These elements naturally help protect against free radical damage and promote the regeneration of skin cells.  Pomegranates have long been a symbol of prosperity and wealth in many cultures.  I remember when I was little it was so exciting when my mom bought a pomegranate. I love the flavor and know that it is so good for my body but the oil is amazing for the skin too. It is light and absorbs in quickly.

BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil is an super light, anti-inflammatory oil that goes on my skin easily and absorbs quickly. It provides nourishment for my winter dry, stressed skin.  The company shared with me that BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil can even provide some welcome relief from minor skin irritations and inflammation, including dry skin, eczema, psoriasis and sunburned skin. A year round winner for me. BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil is cold pressed to ensure optimal quality. It is wonderful because I can use this oil on my face, hands and body. As I said, I don't have time for complicated regimens so this is easy and fast and does the job well.  It is ideal for all skin types. It is even easy to dispense because it comes with a convenient press-top cap dispenser.

The ingredient list is simple too:
100% Pomegranate Seed Oil (Punica Granatum).

You can find BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil Moisturizer right on Amazon which makes shopping easy as 1-2-3 anytime. You can find out more about
BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil Moisturizer on their website as well. Let me know how it works for you.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: