Yummiest Ever Fast Brownies are a perfect option for a party or gathering #DDDivasShare
My tween and I enjoy baking and this holiday season we baked up a storm between Hanukkah and Christmas. Sometimes just have to keep it simple but classic because you know it is going to be a winner. One of my go-to desserts is brownies (and blondies) since they are an easy but popular option for a dessert table. Here is a yummy recipe that I used recently and tweaked a bit from the original which came from allrecipes.com.
3/4 cup coconut or other vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup flour
1/3 cup + 2 1/2 tbsp good cocoa
1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup nuts, M+M's or Heath Bits O' Brickle if desired
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x9 square baking pan, or line it with parchment paper.
2. Mix together the oil, sugar and vanilla extract.
3. Add eggs and mix until well combined.
4. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
5. Slowly add to the egg mixture until well combined. Gently fold in nuts or candy if desired.
6. Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs.