Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Liztek PSS-100 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built in Speakerphone #PortableWirelessBluetoothSpeaker


It is such a challenge to keep up with all the technology out there. I do it though but some things I don't want to spend a bundle for but I want to get a good product that gives me my bang for the buck. This Liztek PSS-100 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is a good example of that.  I love the features of this including the Built in Speakerphone plus the 8 Hour Rechargeable Battery.  It works seamlessly with all my devices.
This Liztek PSS-100 features the latest in Bluetooth v3.0 Technology. It allows you to Connect wirelessly from as far as 33 feet away. You can easily stream and share music, movies, games, phone and even make those incessant conference calls anywhere.  Well, maybe your conference calls are not for work so maybe they are more fun than mine. Anyway, I hear great sound from this speaker. It uses Premium Sound with Bass Enhance Technology. Two powerful 40mm Drivers deliver crisp clean sound with deep bass that you can miss. Even my husband was pretty impressed.
   


It also features a Built-in Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery for up to 10 hours of playtime. Don't forget that it also has a Built-in microphone for hands-free speaker phone calling Lastly it is totally easy to pair - No code/pin needed.  3.5mm Audio Line In but no worries if you don't have Bluetooth? The PSS-100 allows you to connect the speaker directly to a standard headphone jack.  It is a great option to let you do it all. This would be a super gift for any tech hungry friend or family  member. You can pick up this handy Wireless Bluetooth Speaker right on Amazon for super easy shopping anytime.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Monika Jain said...

This is one of the best Bluetooth Speaker. I have ever used.

Unknown said...

It is lightweight and can be moved from place to place very easily. I love this Bluetooth Speaker.