I have been using hemp seeds for a few years now as a supplement to my diet. I try to include wild fish in my meals but I know I don't get enough. Sprinkling these yummy and easy to use seeds on my salads, in my soups, into my smoothies and more make it easy to add healthy essential Fatty Acids to my diet. They even contain a good dose of fiber too. Essential fatty acids (alpha-linolenic and linoleic) in a balanced 3:1 ratio are part of the makeup of these Super Hemp Raw Shelled Organic Hemp Seeds. They are also full of protein which gives me entergy. I knew they were good for me but I didn't realize that Super Hempseed actually contains 20 different amino acids plus that necessary dietary fiber. They have a light and delicious buttery flavor that adds zip to salads, soups and smoothies.
There is so much goodness contained in this organic little seed, it is not a surprise that Super Hemp seed is considered by many nutritionists as nature's most perfect food. Super Hemp is a true superfood because it provides a perfect 3:1 balance of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids. Data has shown time and again that fatty acids support heart health, triglycerides and support the immune system. If you are watching your carbs, no worries with these little tiny seeds. They are totally low in carbohydrates so hemp seeds are ideal for those following the paleo diet or who need to be carb conscious for other health reasons.
I get so hungry during the day sometimes that I really appreciate that Super Hemp also delivers a powerful punch of complete proteins. I see it even more with my hubby since he is a vegetarian. I like that this is an easy way that I can support both our hearts by adding it to our diet. Super Hemp is a great addition to any vegan or vegetarian diets. The fact is, Super Hemp delivers 10g of easily digestable plant-based protein per 1 oz serving. It definitely helps keep you feeling full with extra protein. Even a hard boiled egg can't compare....only 6g protein in one large hard boiled egg.
Healthy and Delicious ways to use Super Hemp every day:
- Use at coating for chicken or tofu and bake for a crunchy topping
- Sprinkle on salads or on top of soups
- Use as a replacement for bread crumbs on top of casseroles
- Blend into healthy fruit, veggie or green smoothies
- Sprinkle into yogurt for a crunchy protein pop
- Add to your favorite cereal or granola for a healthy treat
- Super Hemp contains more protein and omegas and less carbs than the same serving of Chia seeds or Flax.
- Super Hemp packs a perfectly balaced dose of both Omega 3 and Omega 6 (10g omegas per 28g serving).
- Super Hemp is RAW, shelled, USDA-certified-organic hempseeds.
- Super Hemp is Cold-processed (under 104°F) from raw, live hemp seeds.
- Super Hemp is 33% protein; rich in iron, vitamin E + GLA (gamma-linolenic acid).
- Super Hemp is a product of Canada.
Super Hemp hulled hemp seeds have a light buttery nut-like flavor as I mentioned. It is easy to make them a nutritious and tasty addition to hot cereal and smoothies. Super Hemp also blends easily into desserts, muffins, waffles, breads, pancakes, granola bars and other baked goods. Sprinkle Super Hemp on green or mixed salads and blend into pilafs, or grain salsads but don't keep your mind open to ideas since Super Hemp tastes great with almost everything.
I always store these in the refrigerator to keep them the freshest. Hemp seeds have a high oil content and they will last longer refrigerated. You can pick these organic raw hemp seeds up on Amazon for super easy shopping any time. Use the coupon BUY4HALF for 50% off your next order. Don't forget to enter my Rafflecopter giveaway to win your own.a Rafflecopter giveaway