I love to DIY my own beauty blends. These pretty 10ml elegant frosted glass roll-on bottles make it easy to create a homemade gift with class. They have a stainless steel roller ball and a brushed aluminum cap. These small refillable glass bottle are perfect for applying perfume or essential oil blends. I like to use them for gifts. I create my own blends and give them to friends and family as a special present. It even has a metal roller ball that prevents leaks. It allows you to blend the ingredients perfectly for each application.
- Bottles contain metal balls with perfect fit that prevents leaks. With the bottle inverted, the weight of the steel ball creates a seal preventing oil release. A quick shake allows the release of the oil for a smooth and even application every time.
- The durable brushed stainless steel cap screws on securely and protects your essential oils while maintaining an elegant look and feel.
- Certain oils & chemicals do not interact well with cheap plastic balls and possibly ruin the rolling mechanism. Stainless steel roller balls do not erode and will continue to roll on smoothly every time.
- Our luxurious glass bottles are not painted and will not scratch easily.
- Elegant cobalt blue frosted bottles have a deep rich and dark color to prevent light damage to sensitive oils.
Use these pretty bottles for yourself or for gifts. The cobalt blue color is stunning and just gorgeous. You could have a DIY Girls Night and have everyone make their own creation and go home with a pretty gift too. Tons of uses for these great bottles.
You can pick up these elegant frosted roller bottles online anytime.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe would be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.