Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sue Devitt "Golden Triangle" Eye Intensifier Pencil

I received a really unusual and gorgeous item recently from SUE DEVITT through Influenster.com

I was excited to try the Sue Devitt "Golden Triangle" Eye Intensifier Pencil because I love to freshen up my regular makeup colors from time to time. You can really add some pizzaz to your own eye color naturally with all the gorgeous shades, including Golden Triangle. It really does glides on very smoothly and easily. The Eye Intensifier Pencils contain Ceramides, Hyaluronic Filling Spheres, and Nylon-12 anti-aging ingredients. All these combined help to seal in moisture and prevent any creasing. It really lasts throughout the day too! You can blend it in or just pencil it on...I have done both and it looks nice either way!

No comments: