Sunday, December 23, 2012

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine Lipgloss

@Influenster #VoxBox @nycnewyorkcolor #LiquidLipshine

I was a very lucky girl this Christmas and Hanukkah season.  Influenster recently sent me the Holiday VoxBox 2012 full of goodies including this great lipgloss, LIQUIDLipshine from NYC New York Color. I love the color they sent me, Nude York City 582. It is a glossy, shiny and very moisturizing lipgloss. I love how it makes my lips look and feel. It is portable too so you can tote it anywhere in a tiny purse or even in your pocket.

Nude York City 582  is a great neutral color but they have TONS of different colors---check them out!  These are the perfect gloss for every Christmas party and New Years eve bash in 2012 and will help you ring in the new year for 2013.

The greatest part is that NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine is a lipcolor that gives you seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price--$2.49. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than one fashion magazine. See where you can buy your fave color of NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine Lipgloss here.

Disclaimer:  I received product complimentary for testing purposes through Influenster.  As always, all opinions are my own.

No comments: