Friday, May 25, 2012

Book Review: Sass Yourself Slim!

Cynthia Sass has written a simple book called Sass Yourself Slim about healthy eating for people that are looking for quick results without crash diets. Her book introduces a 30 day eating plan plus a Fast Forward plan to help you start to see the results super fast!

Sass Yourself Slim shows you what you need to eat and and when you should eat it.  She makes it very easy to follow too.


The author even explains how to make the diet work for you and increase your self confidence and learn to love walking.  She gives you all the tools and resources you need to improve your mind and your body.

Cynthia Sass includes a critical section in the book on S.A.S.S, which explains fully about integrating certain seasonings and flavorings into your foods.

I am already a healthy eater and I exercise but let's be real:  no one is perfect including me.  My weight doesn't stay constant and everyone, including me needs a jump start now and then. Especially for bikini season!  The author writes this book with an easy step by step approach that anyone can follow.  She gives you simple steps to change your eating habits for the better. 
Even if you can't do the Fast Forward part, that is okay.  Just move forward and follow the rest of the plan, girl!   Cynthia even says that it is okay to skip the Fast Forward and don't stress about it.

The S.A.S.S part of the program, which includes information about seasonings is totally new to me and I thought it was fascinating!  It is a novel way of thinking about eating and satiety and makes alot of sense to me.  Speaking of satiety, she also gives the green light to including some chocolate in your everyday diet. Let's not go crazy but there are benefits as long as the portion is reasonable!

I love her recipes and she gives your some great ideas for healthy cooking and eating. You sure can incorporate your own recipes and ideas into the plan as well so no worries there ladies.

Sass Yourself Slim is really a mind and body approach to good health. This is not any kind of crazy crash diet that you won't be able to maintain long term. This is a plan for good health that you can continue for years to come!  Check out her website and let me know what you think.






 I was given the opportunity to read and review the S.A.S.S Yourself Slim book through One to One Network.  I was given the book by One to One Network to provide an honest review that included my own personal opinions and experiences.  The opinions in this post are all my own.

No comments: