Sunday, October 21, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffuser



I was excited to be chosen by BzzAgent to be part of their Glade Expressions® Campaign. I love fragrance and there is nothing like walking into a clean home that smells fresh and natural. Glade Expressions® helps you do that two different ways that are both super easy.

There are several unique scents that all provide lightly layered and long-lasting fragrances in the Glade Expressions® Collection. I thought all of them were very natural and fresh smelling.  I know the fragrance combinations are inspired by art and  were designed to open up note by note, filling your home and inviting life in.  I think the idea is different and a little bit more elegant than your everyday air fresheners, don't you?


  •  Cotton & Italian Mandarin-a blend of cotton and sparkling citrus, honeydew and sandalwood.
  •  Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice-Spicy blend of pears and crisp apple plus cinnamon and clove
  •  Lavender & Juniper Berry-Lavender blends with fresh juniper berry, eucalyptus and rose 
  •  Pineapple & Mangosteen-a blend of freshl pineapples and  mangosteen, coconut and passionflower.

All of the scents come in a fragrance mist or oil diffuser. I have been using the Cotton and Italian Mandarin diffuser for several weeks now and my lower level still smells delicious!

Disclaimer:  I received free samples in order to evaluate the Glade Expressions® line of products. As always, my opinion is my own.

No comments: