Saturday, October 20, 2012

Vitabath Fragrance Mist #FaveFragrance @vitabath


How exciting to see a Vitabath item peeking out of my Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012 from Influenster!  I received a Spa Day Cucumber & White Tea fragrance.  I love it.  It is a refreshing crisp cucumber scent mixed with soft water florals and soothing white tea.  I have used it several times already and got a ton of compliments. My hubby loves the fresh scent too! I can't wait to get online to the Vitabath website to buy the matching  Spa Day Cucumber & White Tea Body Wash!
 
 It is nice because you can layer any of your fave Vitabath fragrances to make them last even longer. They lightly scent your skin and this way you can relish it all day long!   The Spa Day formulas are revitalizing and weightless.  They are infused with conditioning vitamins and a unique antioxidant blend.  All of the ingredients help keep skin feeling refreshed and lively. You can cleanse with the Fragrance Collection Body Wash first. Next, you can layer with the matching Fragrance Collection Fragrance Mist

Check them out for offers and promotions on Facebook and Twitter too. Their Twitter handle is @vitabath.

  Disclosure:  I received a product sample for review. As always, all opinions are my own.

No comments: