Sunday, December 23, 2012

Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting CC Cream #OlayCC

@Voguemagazine @OlayUS #OlayCC
I have been using Olay products for years now.  I know I can count on them for everything from cleansing to moisturizing and even a bit of color too.  My mom got me started when I was a teen and I credit my great skin to so many of the beauty innovations from Olay.

I just heard through the Vogue Influencer Network about the latest innovation from Olay.  It is Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting CC Cream.  It  treats seven signs of aging while providing instant color correction.  I love the combination of beauty and protection with a hint of color! The tinted formula comes in three shades and includes UV protection. Olay's CC Cream includes ingredients that treat skin over time delivering long-term benefits.   I didn't receive any samples on this product though I would have loved to get one.  I will just have to look for it at Rite Aid this week! 

No comments: