Sunday, December 23, 2012

Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush Review

@influenster  @GoodyHair  #QuikStyle

I recently received this new brush from Goody through my relationship with Influenster.  I love Goody products but I hadn't seen this one yet.  I noticed in the Influenster materials and on the Goody website that there is also a half round Styler as well.  I noticed those blue microfibers right away.  They are  in between each of the hard brush bristles.  The microfiber bristles are there to soak up the excess (up to 30%!!) water in your hair and can help to dry it faster. There are also vents on each side of the bursh to maximize the air flow. The front of the package actually points out that it helps reduce water by 30% to dry faster.  That is great news when you have really thick and frizzy curly hair like I do!




I'm always looking for faster ways to get my hair to dry.  I have tried lots of good brushes but nothing really made a difference.  I really did need this kind of good hairbrush! I used it a few times already with pretty good results.  After washing my hair I towel dried it once, then put the Goody QuikSTYLE to the test. It took a good amount of excess water from the hair.  There definitely was less water dripping from my hair and I noticed my bathrobe was not getting damp around the neck and upper back.  The Goody QuikSTYLE brush also untangled my hair very well.  I liked that QuikSTYLE is also pretty darn light so your arm doesn't get tired either.  I used the brush along with my blow dryer and it helped move the process along a lot faster than usual too. Don't forget to run a comb through the bristles every few times to clean it properly so it can continue to work optimally for you.  I would recommend it to you and I am happy Influenster introduced it to me. It retails for $11.99.

Disclaimer:  I received product complimentary for testing purposes through Influenster.  As always, all opinions are my own.


No comments: