Saturday, December 22, 2012

Influenster Holiday #VoxBox 2012 Unboxing Video and Goody Summary

@influenster 
Here is my new 2012 Holiday VoxBox Grand Opening Soiree first thing!  These products were all sent to my complimentary from Influenster in order to review them and provide my opinion. As always, all opinions are my own. Scroll on down for a quick summary of all the goodies in this box and then you can check out the individual posts for all the great details (and maybe some discounts, promotions and goodies) for you!



@Influenster #VoxBox @nycnewyorkcolor #LiquidLipshine
Influenster included in some great goodies in my Holiday VoxBox 2012 including this beautiful lipgloss, LIQUIDLipshine from NYC New York Color. I love the color they sent me, Nude York City 582. It is a glossy, shiny and very moisturizing lipgloss. I love how it makes my lips look and feel. It is portable too so you can tote it anywhere in a tiny purse or even in your pocket.


Nude York City 582  is a great neutral color but they have TONS of different colors---check them out!  These are the perfect gloss for every Christmas party and New Years eve bash in 2012 and will help you ring in the new year for 2013.



@Quaker #RealMedleys I received a new Quaker oatmeal Real Medleys the other day as part of my Holiday 2012 VoxBox. I was pretty surprised by the taste and texture of this new REAL MEDLEYS by Quaker. It’s radically different from most of the other ready-made oatmeal I tried before. The Summer Berry flavor included multi-grains, strawberries, raspberries, & blueberries. Quaker Real Medley’s come in four different flavors:  Apple Walnut, Summer Berry, Peach Almond and Cherry Pistachio.  They all sound pretty good to me, especially after being kind of impressed with the Summer Berry. All of the oatmeal varieties range from 250 -290 calories.  The ingredients are pretty simple and I like that they start with the oats and multi-grains.

@influenster  @EBOOST #naturalenergy
Also tucked in was a packet of EBOOST as part of my Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012.  EBOOST is daily health booster, that was formulated precisely to boost your mood, focus, and immunity with all natural ingredients. I love that part...ALL-NATURAL! The concept is wonderful and it tastes great too.  I tried the Pink Lemonade.  It is super easy to use just pop the packet in water and mix it up....you are good to go.  It tastes good too and there are other flavors to choose from including orange.


@influenster @KissProducts #KissNailDress
I recently received Kiss Nail Dress, in " Teddy" through my Influenster Holiday Voxbox 2012. I was excited to try them since I had actually used this great manicure product before and found them sOOOO easy to use. They really last too...and last...and last...like weeks for me. I use them for manicures and pedicures. I am normally so hard on my hands and nails.  The Teddy style is pretty for the holidays and even New Years in a black shade with tiny gold raised 3-D designs on them in a swirl pattern.  They really look very elegant. They have a bunch of different styles, 21 in all, ranging from low-key to fun and crazy.  You can find what works for you too. The nice part is that you don't even have to bother with a topcoat-it is built in so the whole process is super fast. 


 @GoodyHair  #QuikStyle
I recently received this new brush from Goody through my relationship with Influenster.  I love Goody products but I hadn't seen this one yet.  I noticed in the Influenster materials and on the Goody website that there is also a half round Styler as well.  I noticed those blue microfibers right away.  They are  in between each of the hard brush bristles.  The microfiber bristles are there to soak up the excess (up to 30%!!) water in your hair and can help to dry it faster. There are also vents on each side of the bursh to maximize the air flow. The front of the package actually points out that it helps reduce water by 30% to dry faster.  That is great news when you have really thick and frizzy curly hair like I do!


@influenster @solesociety #PerfectPair
Influenster included a special discount on the first order from Sole Society, an online shoe site. Sole Society was just launched in March 2011 and it has become super popular for several reasons.  One of them is that Sole Society members have access to exclusive fashion and style content, tips and trends from the Fashion Insiders.  You also become eligible for special promotions all related to shoes, and who doesn't love exclusive deals?  They have boots, flats, heels and more.  You can also check out those Collections specially curated by the Fashion Insiders....they are hand-selected seasoned industry experts with exquisite taste! Take a peek at my Sole Society dedicated post here in my blog to find a special discount for you!


No comments: