Sunday, December 16, 2012

Savvy Sampler RE-BODY Hunger Chews Review


I was kind of fascinated by the RE-BODY Hunger Chews that I received complimentary from Naturally Savvy.  I eat very healthfully and exercise at least 4 times a week but even I, Glamamama, get those unearthly cravings from time to time. Unfortunately, this time of year is rife for those G-dforsaken, never ending tiny little sporadic desires to nibble like a mouse here and there. Maybe this can help me. RE*BODY is an appetite control product that the manufacturer says can help:
  • Control hunger and overeating*
  • Curb sugar and snack cravings*
  • Help inhibit emotional eating impulses*
  • The active ingredient Satiereal Saffron Extract 88.5mg
  • No fat
  • 20 Kcals per serving
  • Mandarin Orange  flavor chews
The manufacturer suggests taking one chew twice daily before meals. They do also suggest you combine REBODY with a healthy diet and moderate exercise so I am hopeful.  I do all this.  I tried several chews and they tasted great.  I haven't had any of those tiny little desires for a nibble so I am hoping this will keep up.  I will let you all know.

Late December update: i am just getting around to my December magazines and i read a fascinating article in the December 2012 issue of Shape Magazine. on page 108 they did a nice profile on the founder of Re-Body, Naomi Whittel. you should definitely read it. it adds a lot if credence to this product and makes me more confident in the long term efficacy!  


FYI....This is not a product intended for children or pets.  
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease. 

***************************************************************************

No comments: