Saturday, February 9, 2013

Wanna be an Adidas Insider & get FREE Adidas Goodies? Join here!



Would you like to see unreleased adidas gear, help design the newest products and give feedback to Adidas, just like me? I have been a member of the Adidas Insiders for a few years now and it is easy and fun. You participate and can win tons of cool gear from clothing to shoes and other Adidas goodies. 
Click the link below to see if you have what it takes to be an Adidas Insider! (You’ll need to answer a few questions before you enter the community.) Join Adidas Insiders.

4 comments:

Ricky Mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Seth said...

Cool! There are opportunities to test Nike and New Balance gear too if you search for them on the web.

Anonymous said...

mee want goodies

Unknown said...

I love adidas more then anything anyone

These shoes cloths or my favorite thing to wear I'm trying to tell everyone all I ever where is a adidas my feet never been inside Jordan's yet