Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Have You Heard About Lancome #DreamTone Yet? #bareselfie

Disclaimer:  I received a sample of Lancome DreamTone complimentary in order to evaluate it for myself. As always, my opinions are my own.

@LancomeUSA @SheSpeaksUp
I am a woman that really tries. To keep it all together from my head to my toes. I do. Boy, it is a lot of work from the hair color and highlights to the face creams and body creams.  Exercise.  Don't forget that.  I get to the gym and workout hard 4-6 days a week. I eat healthy with lots of fruits and vegetables and very lightly on the heavier stuff.  It works out pretty well for me with everything I do but the hardest part is keeping the face in place. Yes, I mean that.  Keeping the face from falling...downwards.  I use a lot of products. A lot. 

I buy products at Sephora, Nordstom, Target and even Rite Aid.  I have tried a lot of things. Some of them work better than others and some brands are better than others. I do prefer the luxury brands, okay I do admit it. The drugstore brands fit the bill but the luxe brands are so much nicer. They have a more elegant scent as a rule and they just seem to work a little better. 

I was interested when I heard I was going to be able to try out a new cream from Lancome called DreamTone. Even the name sounded exciting.  They are one of my all time favorite brands.  They just have great quality products from mascara to moisturizers that work for any skin tone and type.

I received the LancĂ´me DreamTone and added it into my usual skin care routine morning and night. So Dream Tone is a lightly tinted serum in three different formulations (1, 2 and 3) formulated to help quickly correct those irksome dark spots, discolorations and other skin tone imperfections caused by everyday life. Number 2 was the perfect color for me.  Lordy knows I need some assistance in that area so number 2 went to work right away on my face. I am really good with sunscreen and all that but I have some imperfections just like every single one of us.
I noticed a difference pretty quickly.  Using it the first time I could see the sheen and slight tint made my skin looker fresher, less exhausted than usual. After a few days, I looked fresher even in the late afternoon. My color looked good too. The container is an elegant pink and silver that looks pretty on my vanity to boot.  I will keep using Lancome Dreamtone and update you as I continue to see progress.  This one is a keeper I think, don't you?

No comments: