Wednesday, November 6, 2013

You Can Win the UGLee Pen: a Perfect Ergonomic Pen Stocking Stuffer Blog Giveway

Disclaimer: I received samples of UGLee Pen complimentary to evaluate them and share my experiences. As always, my opinions are my own.

The UGLee Pen is a super comfortable ergonomic pen for any person that needs to write a lot or even just a little.  It is a perfect option for people who get hand cramps or otherwise experience discomfort when trying to grip a pen.  I know my fingers ache after a long day of taking notes at our meetings since using an ipad or electronic device is pretty much frowned upon.  I am looking forward to tucking my UGLee Pen into my tote bag so I can eliminate those finger aches at our upcoming meeting in January!  Many senior citizens with arthritis can find relief with a more ergonomically shaped pen like UGLee Pen too.  Think about it, UGLee Pen is also perfect for children who are learning to write or even for children with special needs.  It can help them to hold that pen alot easier because of the ergonomic shape and materials. 

I remember when I was in high school and college, if you needed to take a lot of notes your fingers would be aching at the end of the class.  UGLee Pen can make that a lot easier on your favorite student.  Wouldn't UGLee Pen be a really useful stocking stuffer idea?  So many stocking stuffers end up in File 13, otherwise known as the trash can.  This year you can pick up UGLee Pens and stuff those stockings with something that everyone can really use! 

You can follow them on their website and on "Like" them Facebook and Twitter @ugleepen for all the latest UGLee Pen updates. 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway below to win your own 3 Pack of UGLee Pens in a random color selection.  Happy writing! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: