Friday, February 28, 2014

Daybox Extra Large Weekly Pill Box with 8 Detachable Day Cases Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I received the product mentioned above for free for the purpose of this review. I was not financially compensated for this post.  The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.  However, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Do you like to keep all your vitamins or medications organized?  Maybe you care for someone who needs just a little extra assistance.  The Daybox extra-large weekly pill box with eight detachable day cases might be just what you have been looking for. It is perfect for anyone that take supplements or medications daily.  It would even be super for traveling.
The DAYBOX by Sabi is a great way to get yourself organized and be ready to go for the whole week! No fumbling or rooting around in the cabinets for your pills and vitamins every morning or night. The DAYBOX makes it really simple.  Prep everything on Sunday and you are set for the week.  An excellent option if you help care for someone who takes several different medications as well...easy to organize and find what you need morning, noon and evenings.
I love that Sabi products like this one are all available on one of my most favorite sites Amazon of course. So easy to shop there anytime...day or night. 
Look at how organized and tidy everything is. No confusion or missing pills. Each day even separates from the unit as needed!  I love the way this is set up. Perfect for busy moms like me.  I have many friends who have children that have to take medications...this is a perfect option for them. Simple and easy.

You can keep up with all the fantastic products by Sabi by following them on your favorite social networks like Facebook and Twitter.  I always find that is the best way to get all the scoop on what is new and maybe even find out about special deals. You never know. You can also find out more on the Sabi website and check out their Blog for more of their great products.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: