Saturday, January 11, 2014

Save on PET MEDICATIONS up to 75% discount at CVS, Walgreens, & Rite Aid

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I bet you love all your pets as much as we do. Whether you have cats, dogs or a more exotic pet, they are really your best friends.  You always want to take the best care of them but it can get sooooo expensive. I found a good solution recently that doesn't cost a penny.  I now save a bunch on medication for all my pets at Rite Aid using my medication discount card.  I didn't even have to switch pharmacies either!

The best part is that this pet medication discount card works at ALL chain pharmacies... including CVS, Walmart, Walgreens and many more.  59,000 pharmacies nationwide!  It is funny...sometimes I feel like we are running a real zoo here in my house with all these animals and all those medical issues add up fast. It seems like every week there is something with one of them. But we love them so much and it is worth it.  Recently one of my pets needed to be treated with sulfadiazine for a medical problem and I was so happy I really saved a lot. Without my discount medical card I would have paid $122.02. I only paid $95.55.  I save $26.48. That is a big difference.....22% less!

This convenient pharmacy discount card will save you up to 75% off all of the cash price of your and your pet's prescription medication.  Simply print the card, then hand it to your pharmacist before picking up your medication.  Discounts will be significantly more for generic drugs than brand name.


**Also please note this is not Insurance and cannot be used to reduce your copay.  It can be used instead of insurance or for drugs/vitamins not covered by insurance.  This card will work for most drugs, but there may be a few that the card offers no discount on.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: