Monday, July 7, 2014

Bellafab Skincare Matrixyl 3000 Serum Review #bellafabmatrixyl



I recently had the opportunity to get a sneak peek at a great new skin care product from BellaFab. I am always on the lookout for ways to keep my skin looking good and BellaFab Skincare's Matrixyl 3000 Serum to Curb Wrinkles is a good option. I am always open to trying new things but not painful injections. That is why I was excited to hear that BellaFab Skincare Matrixyl 300 Serum was developed to use for pain free skin care rejuvenation and restoration.  That is an opportunity that is right up my alley. It is a super anti-aging skin cream, anti-wrinkle serum and moisturizer all rolled up into one.

Matrixyl 3000 contains two key compounds called matrikines and peptides. These substances speed up the process of cell repair. They do this by stimulating synthesis of collagen, and other proteins essential that are the building blocks for the skin structure.
Matrixyl 3000 has a special combination of compounds  including palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyltetrapeptide-7. These both are super powerful anti-oxidants. As we age skin oxidizes.  Strong anti-oxidants like Matrixyl 3000 are powerful weapons to fight the aging process. Bellafab shares that compounds like Matrixyl 3000 even hast the potential to reverse the process.  The matrikines penetrate and regulate cell activity and prompt repair and restructuring of the skin cells.  After continued use, I noticed my skin looking fresher and this is a common experience.  Matrixyl actually repairs skin from the papillary dermis, the layer between dermis and epidermis for long lasting results with no injections.

Matrixyl 3000 has been studied rigorously and the majority of the data shows positive results for the anti-aging benefits, especially when used as a topical serum.  Matrixyl 3000 is one of the most popular new ingredients for skin care. I didn't realized that not every product labeled Matrixyl 3000 is the same. Bellafab utilized skincare experts to help them find the perfect combination for efficacy and safety.


My thoughts:  I found Bellafab Skincare Matrixyl 3000 to be an easy to use product. It felt good on my skin and didn't cause any irritation. My skin looked fresh in the mornings after I used it and it felt good at night after I applied it just before bed.  I will keep using it and let you know my experiences.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: