Saturday, July 12, 2014

Choosing Summer Chocolate Smoothies or Chocolate Banana Muffins? Easy with Organic Cacao Powder! #FreedomSuperfoods



Summer means smoothie time for our family. We love smoothies but I don't love all those commercial ones out there. Who the heck knows what is in some of them?  The ones with posted ingredients just make me uncomfortable. I don't like all those crazy chemicals and additives.  I prefer to use natural products and even better--organic.  I recently tried Raw Organic Cacao Powder.  I love this dark natural, unsweetened cold pressed and delicious cacao powder for smoothies and even for my yummy chocolate banana muffins.  Freedom Superfoods crafted a non-dutched, non-alkalized cacao powder that is derived from non-fermented beans. It is perfect for any of your homemade recipes. The data is out there about how healthy dark chocolate is for you. Well, pure natural cacao is an antioxidant superfood rich in magnesium, potassium, iron, copper other nutrients.  I totally believe a little bit of chocolate can help keep you happy, healthy and energized, not to mention relaxed. Don't deprive yourself. 
 
Freedom Superfoods Organic Cacao Powder tastes yummy and blends well.  All you need is just one tablespoon to give you that delicious dark chocolate flavor. Sometimes I just add a tablespoon to my almond milk after my workout for a pick-me-up.  My little one loves my Cacao-Banana Frozen Smoothies.  Easy and healthy. I wasn't too surprised to read that other devotees said it "smells like chocolatey heaven!" That is pretty accurate I would have to say.  You can use it for raw treats or even baked treats.  It makes really good homemade chocolate or mocha.  It has a smooth rich dark texture that works well in just about any recipe sweet or savory.  This organic cacao powder is rich in nutrients, minerals and flavonoids.  It is also very alkalizing. What this means is that many people notice improved sleep and energy as a result.



Freedom Superfoods only sources from small sustainably run family owned farms in the most secluded, untouched, ancient rainforest in remote parts of the Dominican Republic. The result is the purest of raw organic cacao powder.  They take this organic cacao powder and process it in their FDA approved facility free of the 8 major allergens including gluten.  This is wonderful for my family and friends that need to cook and bake gluten-free. They can still enjoy all their favorite sweet treats.


Freedom Super Foods Organic Cacao Powder is delivered in a heavy-duty, re-sealable stand-up pouch. This makes it easy to store in my baking cabinet and it doesn't take up much space. It also helps the cacao to stay fresh longer. Freedom Super Foods provides a  60 day, no questions ask money back guarantee. They really want you to be happy. Try it for yourself and see what you think.    

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: