Sunday, July 6, 2014

Eye Gel for Reducing Eye Puffiness, Dark Circles, Wrinkles and Fine Lines Around Eyes Review #adovia


I am always on the lookout for eye creams that can reduce dark circles, eye puffiness, wrinkles and fine lines around my eyes.  I recently tried something new to me from Adovia that was gentle but really made a difference in my eye area.  Adovia is so confident their Mineral Eye Gel it will work for anyone that they even off a money back guarantee if you don't feel like you look 10 years younger. It is infused with Dead Sea Minerals, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Aloe Vera for maximal benefit. I definitely saw a reduction in the a.m. puffiness and dark circles around my eyes the first morning. I was fairly surprised because I have tried so many products---some of them very expensive too.  I feel like I looked fresher and more well slept when I woke up too. 

I have noticed the dark circles continue to look less prominent as I have used it for almost two weeks now.  I just look a little bit younger and more refreshed. It definitely helps when you make sure you get 8 hours of sleep too but unfortunately that doesn't always happen. That is why I am happy to have my Adovia Mineral Eye Gel to help! 
  • Formulated specifically for the delicate area around the eyes

  • Light eye gel absorbs quickly into skin for deep hydration

  • Dead Sea Salt delivers an immediate infusion of Dead Sea Minerals-essential for proper skin health and beauty

  • Contains Vitamin C which delivers powerful antioxidants deep into skin cells
  
Since I love to shop on Amazon, it is great that I can restock my Adovia Mineral Eye Gel whenever I need to on my fave site.  Let me know if you try it and how it works for you.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: