Saturday, July 12, 2014

Using Australian Tea Tree Oil in skin care and home care: a blog review #teatreeoil



Tea tree oil should not be taken orally. Always check with your physician before using any supplement product and specifically Tea Tree Oil. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition.  Keep out of reach of children.
I have been using Tea tree oil for a number of years now but I never knew the history behind it. I also never realized how many different ways you can use it.  The practice of using tea tree oil actually hails from Australia.  The Aborigine tribes used it historically as an antiseptic to treat cuts and burns years and years. The oil is actually steamed and distilled from the leaves of a Melaleuca alternifolia tree or "tea tree."  Tea tree oil caught on with mainstream Australian doctors and became the antiseptic of choice for them. The popularity of tea tree oil but has gained popularity again in recent years as people realized how many different ways you can use it on your body and in your home. 


You can use Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil to make your own shampoo, lotion, soap, face cleaner, body wash, and even toothpaste.

  Think about how you can stop polluting your home with chemicals and make all natural household cleaners, detergents, shower sprays, bathroom disinfectants, and kitchen sprays.

 Every large 4 ounce bottle comes with a complimentary 100 Page Guide with amazing recipes and ideas. Apothecary Extracts provides you with tons of useful ways to use tea tree oil to improve your life and replace harmful cleaners around the house. Many brands of essential oils are diluted to cut costs. Apothecary Extracts insist on the absolute best quality.  They even share their lab tests to prove the absolute purity of their tea tree oil. They have shared the test results with me below.


I really like the huge bottle which lasts forever. The large sized bottle lets me be creative and use it all around the house.  I even picked up some extra spray bottles and created some cute labels on my computer.  I made some extra Tea Tree Oil cleaners to bring down to our beach house.  I feel more confident when the bath and kitchen smell clean and fresh but natural.  Even my sister in law commented on my new cleaner that I left down at the beach house.  She said she thought it was a super idea to make it myself.
Here is an easy recipe for a great natural exfoliator from the skin care guide:

Tea Tree Skin Exfoliator


1 cup pure coconut butter
10 drops Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil
1/2 cup whole raw almonds

Place almonds in a food processor and pulse about 5 to 8 times, until there are tiny pieces remaining but not until you have a fine powder of milk. Add almonds to coconut butter and tea tree oil until blended.

APPLY IT: Rub scrub into face and body in a circular motion. Rinse off with warm water and pat skin dry.

You can find Australian Tea Tree Oil on Amazon and have it in your home in a flash to use in dozens of different ways. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: