Sunday, August 24, 2014

IPhone 5 Armband - Pro Athlete Quality Review #MuvUSA



I am way into fitness and working out as you might already know, ahem, ahem. If you are one of my loyal Glamamama readers you always hear me talking about boot camp, jogging, yoga, pilates and more. I like to switch it up regularly. One of the things I really enjoy is jogging down by the beach (AKA the shore)  I like to listen to music while I jog but I never really could decide on a holder or band for my iphone so I have always jogged sans music. I always felt like something was missing especially when I saw other joggers and bikers with armbands enjoying their tunes. In comes an opportunity to check out the MuvUSA iPhone 5 armband.  This is an armband that is designed to perform and last and it was pretty clear even when I took it out of the package.

 A few tidbits about the muv armband to consider:
  • The premium red stitching puts this armband in the best class of quality, durability and style.
  • The superior Velcro will remain intact and will ensure that the band does not slip off your arm, even in the most intense workouts.
  • All of the openings are also reinforced and hence tear-resistant.
  • The ultra soft neoprene ensures full comfort and no damage to your skin.
  • It protects your iPhone from damage and is usable in any condition because it is waterproof and sweat resistant
  • The touch screen protector is slim and highly sensitive, so you can use your touch screen with no hassle.
  • The high-visibility reflector allows you to run or exercise outdoors at any time during the day or night.
  • The key holder and the 4 openings at the back provide great convenience. 


It has been so much fun to run with music in the past week.  I love how easy it is to use the touch screen with the muv armband. It makes me so much more motivated to run with my fave music.  It is really light and fits perfectly to my arm. I am pretty petite though so I use it at the tightest setting. It even has a slot for a key and four openings so you can use them for your headphones.
 

IPhone 5 Armband is available on Amazon so you can get a move on your exercise regimen and pump up the volume in a day or two, right to your door!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: