Saturday, September 6, 2014

Argan Oil Hair Mask Review #InstaNatural




My hair gets so dry no matter what the season. In the summer, I blame the sun. In the winter I blame the cold and the wind. I think all the heat devices don't help either. I am always excited to try products to help improve the condition of my hair. InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment designed to transform dry and damaged strands into soft, shiny, healthy hair. Its has tons of wonderful, natural restorative ingredients including Argan Oil, Japanese Green Tea, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil and Vitamin B5. They all work synergistically to penetrate deep into the hair. This delivers the ultimate nourishment and hydration to enhance texture and shine. The Argan Oil Hair Mask is an intensive blend full of organic ingredients that helps to defend against heat damage and other external aggressors.

Key Active Ingredients:

+ Argan Oil
+ Amino Acid Complex
+ Coconut Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Vitamin B5

My thoughts:  I have used the Argan Oil Hair Mask several times this past week. I spent a LOT of time at the beach and even with a hat most of the time my hair was so dry. I noticed a real difference each time I used the mask. It was easy to apply and smells so delicious too. I applied it to my whole head except for the hair right by my scalp. I left it on for 15 minutes.  InstaNatural suggests anywhere from 5-15 minutes. My hair looked beautiful after I rinsed it off and felt so much softer. It styled beautifully and felt soft.  I will continue to use this at least once or twice a week.  You can purchase the instaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: