Friday, September 5, 2014

Bru Joy Ultra-Sharp Dual Blade Vegetable Julienne Peeler Stainless Steel Review #BruJoyJuliennePeeler



Do you love to cook like we do? Perhaps you are looking for a perfect peeler that lets you create restaurant-style presentations for salads? Maybe you are looking for a tool that will help you create more exciting lunches for your tots or teens....maybe even for yourself. Think about all the cool things you can make for your Bento box lunches with a tool like this special peeler. You can even use this tool to dress up desserts with julienned apple, lemon and orange peels.   Bru Joy Dual Julienne Peeler is a super option for everyone no matter what your cooking, baking or decorating needs are.


Think about all the compliments and hugs you will get thanks to the BruJoy's ultra-sharp dual blades & ergonomic handle.  Bru Joy Dual Julienne and Vegetable Peeler allows you to create professionally crafted julienne salads, vegetable spaghetti or even those fun zoodles in seconds flat. Even the most picky little child will be amazed and gobble up your veggies after seeing your creations.

Before the BruJoy I just dreaded peeling or julienning vegetables & fruits...it just took FOREVER. Now I can do it in seconds so the peeler saves me a ton of food prep time. I can make fun school lunches more often without stress. This is super easy to clean too ...I find a quick rinse of the dual blades in running water and then I throw the peeler in dishwasher.  This is a good quality product that is crafted from heavy duty stainless steel from top to bottom.  Bru Joy julienne peeler will not easily break, rust or lose that sharp edge. I feel like we have been eating more veggies with the BruJoy....my hubby and the whole family all love my beautiful julienned vegetable salads and zoodles that our peeler produces. I find that it is one of the most economic and efficient ways to get those veggies in and stay healthy.

Some features of the BruJoy Peeler:

  • Made of top quality solid stainless steel - heavy duty and will not break.
  • Ultra-sharp jual julienne and peeling blade - minimum hand efforts required and produces julienned slices in seconds.
  • Sleekly packed, this gorgeous deluxe stainless steel vegetable peeler serves a perfect special gift on its own or as part of a hostess gift basket
Let me know your thoughts and if you come up with additional ideas so we can all have more fun in the kitchen. Meanwhile, you can pick up a BruJoy Dual Blade Vegetable Julienne Peeler on Amazon and have it in your house fast.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: