Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream Review #BodyMerry


I admit that cellulite is an ongoing issue for me. I am super fit and eat really healthfully. I work out hard 4-5 times a week and I STILL have it. I was excited to try a new remedy from Body Merry.  They shared that there is a natural remedy that can really combat cellulite. They crafted a new cellulite fighter with a unique Caffeine + Retinol + Seaweed formula. This is a gel-cream that has a strong caffeine content with the optimum level of retinol (0.4%). This is the recommended level by experts. They even added potent natural and organic ingredients such as algae extract, kelp, coconut oil, japanese green tea leaf extract and cayenne. Like all the Body Merry products, it is free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates.


The gel-cream consistency is designed to spread over large areas and it absorbs quickly into my skin. The cream is infused with a refreshing 100% natural ‘mint - green tea - lime’ fragrance, that barely leaves a trace once fully absorbed. I find I use it in the morning and at night when I am getting ready so I can let the area "air-dry" for a few minutes while I apply my makeup and do my hair (in the morning) and while I am getting ready for bed and brushing my teeth/washing my face. It works out really well. I like the scent and it feels good on my skin. I have only been using it about a week so I haven't detected a massive difference yet but I know you have to wait like 4-6 weeks to see an improvement. My thighs do look a little less lumpy. I despise those lumps and bumps! I use this along with a clean diet and a vigorous exercise plan which makes the most sense. I don't think the results would be as pronounced if you are scarfing potato chips and sweets right and left. On the other hand, I am not going to never have a cookie. Just a reasonable healthy diet I think!

In a nutshell, Body Merry’s Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream is a potential ticket to visibly reducing the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps and getting skin that feels and looks tighter, smoother and younger!

You can buy Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel Cream and get started in a flash on the road to better skin too.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: