Friday, September 19, 2014

Naturalico Cellulite with Retinol & Caffeine and Body Firming Cream Review #cellulitecream



I truly believe some people just have genetics that predispose them to cellulite. Like me. My mom has none. Amazing because she is 80 plus.  We both work out vigorously and eat clean diets. Ahhh, what to do?  I had the opportunity to try a new Cellulite Cream with Retinol and Caffeine from Naturalico and hoped for the best. It couldn't get worse that I knew.  I liked that it was made in the USA to start.  They shared that it can firm, make the skin look more toned and even potentially eliminate cellulite.



I thought that it would really be amazing even if I could see a small improvement in the appearance and tone.  I know some ingredients have data to back the results so I was happy to see that they have really high levels of Retinol & Caffeine.

This is the basis for the ingredients in a nutshell.  Retinol enhances collagen production, encourages skin renewal and helps tighten and firm the skin. * L-Carnitine helps the body metabolize fat * Green Tea stimulates the release of stored fat * Glaucine Helps By Decreasing Fat Deposits * Coenzyme-A breaks down fat and helps restore connective tissue the active Ingredients Glaucine and Caffeine (which contains Theophylline) Helps Successfully Treat Cellulite and Decrease Cellulite Fat Deposits and Stretch Marks

Naturalico shared some benefits: 
  • Overall appearance of skin is improved, toned & restored. 
  • Skin becomes smoother & firmer
  • Clinically Proven To Eliminate Cellulite
  • Give You The Results You've Been Looking For
  • Caffeine encourages the body to burn fatty tissue
Active Anti-Cellulite powerhouse ingredients include Caffeine, Retinol, L-Carnitine, Green Tea, Glaucine and   Coenzyme-A. They work synergestically to smooth those lumpy bumpy cottage cheese thighs and firm that jiggly behind.  They suggest it as a viable option post pregnancy (NOT while pregnant!) or after significant weight loss. 

My thoughts:  I have been using it all week.  I think I see some slight improvement already but I am sure it will take a few weeks to really see a difference.  My skirts fit nicer and my legs look more toned.  I will keep using it and give you the updates!
 
You can find this great Cellulite with Retinol and Caffeine and Body Firming Cream right on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: