Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Erase by Luxurience MicroDermabrasion Treatment Review #Luxurience



I never know which season is hardest on my skin....summer with all the sunscreen to make sure I remove so I don't get clogged pores or winter with the dry air and cold which makes my skin look dull and lifeless. I need to make sure I exfoliate really well year round because I know for sure that dead skin cells give my skin that dull look not to mention breakouts and even those fine lines.
 

I know when you don't get your skin clean with regular exfoliation all the creams and serums in the world can't penetrate properly either.  I won't spend all that $$$ on regular spa micro-dermabrasion treatments either.  That is just too much of an indulgence. Especially since there are at home options like Erase by Luxurience that rival Spa Micro-Dermabrasion Treatments.  I was excited that I got to try this Premium Micro-Dermabrasion  Facial Treatment in my own home. This is an amazing treatment. It really makes your skin glow after using it. 

Erase by Luxurience is a spa quality cream that uses high quality crystals to remove dead skin cells and even draw out impurities that can cause breakouts.
Erase by Luxurience is a new micro-dermabrasion scrub that is a complete revolution in skin care. This is a hypo-allergenic skin rejuvenating scrub that uses essesentially the very same micro-dermabrasion process as those luxury spas. Why do all the hottest celebs flock to get these kind of treatments? The Micro-Dermabrasion process helps to stimulate collagen production. This rapid cell turnover can help you look younger. It sure did for me. My skin looks fresher and I have noticed after using it several times that my dark spots are lighter. My pores look smaller too. My makeup even goes on smoother for a brighter finished look by day and night.
I always want to have my skin look the best it can but I have to do that within reason. I can't spend all my money on spa treatments...only once in a while.This seemed like a product that could give me the look of a spa day without the investment. I like the idea that in-between I can use this is a hypo-allergenic skin rejuvenating scrub that uses essentially the very same micro-dermabrasion process as they use in the luxury spas..the ones I go to maybe once or twice a year as a special treat. Micro-dermabrasion helps to stimulate collagen production and cell turnover and I know that is what helps my skin look fresher. This is a good option to save money instead of going for the facial treatment in a spa.

Erase by Luxurience uses natural fruit enzymes, vitamins, herbal extracts and micronized marine salts to speed up the micro-dermabrasion process. It is easy to use and it was gentle on my skin. It felt like a luxury pampering spa experience. The company suggests using the treatment twice weekly as an at-home facial routine immediately followed by anti-aging moisturizer to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.

It is so convenient that I can replenish my Erase by Luxurience so easily right on Amazon whenever it is convenient day or night. They currently have a special you can use code ERASE430 for 30% off of Erase.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: