Friday, November 21, 2014

Slim You with NutriRevolution Caralluma Dietary Supplement Review #nutrirevolution


I must say first that I do exercise regularly and eat healthy but I struggle just like everyone else. There is something about the cold weather and those crazy cravings. The timing couldn't have been better to try Caralluma. I just started taking it this week. I feel good taking it and it digests easily. I have been taking it before meals twice a day which is working for me. The cravings seem to be alot quieter than usual. Caralluma fimbriata is believed to work directly on the appetite control center of your brain, specifically the hypothalamus, to suppress your appetite.

Another benefit that has been suggested with this supplement is that it blocks Fat Production.  Caralluma fimbriata contains pregnane glycosides, a phytochemical that blocks the enzyme citrate lyase. When this enzyme's activity is stopped, your body cannot produce fat. So, Caralluma Fimbriata has the potential to block the enzymes responsible for breaking down fatty acids.


NutriRevolution gave me a few starter tips on using Caralluma Fimbriata right away.
  • Take the veggie capsules 30 to 60 minutes prior to each meal with a glass of water
  • Each pre-meal dose of Caralluma Fimbriata should fall between 1000-2000 mg
  • And make sure to take no more than 3000 mg total per day
I have to say I don't feel as hungry as I usually do but I am making sure to eat enough protein and lots of vegetables. I kind of have had to remind myself since I am not having those hungry signals as much as usual.  At this rate I figure I will be a few pounds less in the next week or two which I think would be reasonable.  Since I feel good I will continue to take it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: